Click here for reading, writing and maths activities for Weeks 1-4.
Other activities for you:
- Week 1: Dragons
- Week 1: Dragons (part 2)
- Week 2: Aliens Stole My Underpants
- Week 3: On Some Other Planet
Some extra suggestions you might like:
- Marwell Zoo, Edinburgh Zoo and many others around the world are offering access to live webcams for children to watch their animals in action!
- Storytime from Space - This website includes videos of astronauts reading children’s bedtime stories from space.
- ‘Phonics Bloom’ and ‘Phonics Play’ – Great websites with phonics games which match the phases which children are taught in school. (Focus on phases 3, 4, 5 and 6).
- Joe Wicks is running a daily exercise session on Youtube called ‘P.E. with Joe’.
- Scholastic have created a ‘Learn at Home’ section on their website, in which there are 20 days’ worth of lessons tailored to suit your child’s age group.
- The Scouts website shares some fantastic ideas for fun, educational activities.
- Audible are offering free audiobooks for children of all ages.
- The Science Museum have created games and apps which are free to access.
- It would be wonderful if you could write a letter which you could post to someone in a local care home. You can tell them a little bit about what makes you special and share tips about staying safe and positive during this time.